Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,424 (R 16,539) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (24 minutes ago)