Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.428 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,166 (R 10,347) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)