Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,334 (﷼ 41,538,386) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (14 minutes ago)