Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00182 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,275 (﷼ 23,196,261) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (41 minutes ago)