Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,288 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02228 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,682 (COL$2,678,229) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (about 1 hour ago)