Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,343 (COL$4,931,177) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)