Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,121 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,482 (COL$2,268,436) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)