Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,475 (Rp 19,122,045) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)