Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.385 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 225% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,867 (kr 13,580) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)