Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.425 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 228% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,344 (kr 15,946) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 2 hours ago)