Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.939 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,048 (kr 7,725) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)