Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.241 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,933 (kr 9,821) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)