Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.451 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,070 (kr 29,672) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)