Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.693 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,085 (kr 27,829) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)