Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12142 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,443 (448,392 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)