Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,479 (R$ 6,951) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)