Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.853 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,017 (R 7,421) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)