Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09494 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,166 (1,055,033 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)