Cost of living comparison between Bissau, Guinea-Bissau and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11049 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,374 (890,377 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)