Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11960 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,291 (428,867 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)