Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,769 (389,520 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)