Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,547 (851,994 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)