Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,521 (60,264 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)