Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,579 (27,570 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)