Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.937 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,136 (62,054 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)