Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.021 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,903 (35,155 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)