Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.473 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,302 (£585) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)