Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.840 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,569 ($3,062) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)