Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,388 (RM3,042) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (32 minutes ago)