Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 200% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,931 ($1,771) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)