Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,000 (14,590₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)