Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,000 (14,997₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (31 minutes ago)