Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.020 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,870 (2,617KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)