Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.994 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,807 (2,148 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)