Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.618 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,043 (3,351 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)