Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,644 in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)