Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,469 in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)