Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,475 in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)