Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,939 in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)