Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.196 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 294% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,678 (kr 37,542) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)