Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.040 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 278% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,231 (kr 35,230) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)