Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.925 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,054 (R 37,171) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)