Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.275 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,361 (7,060 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)