Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.205 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,604 (7,995 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)