Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.463 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,716 (5,053 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)