Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.064 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,995 (7,077 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)