Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.204 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,565 (870 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)