Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.112 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,525 (1,855 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (38 minutes ago)