Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.051 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,053 (1,779 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)