Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,508 (R$ 3,875) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (20 minutes ago)