Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,261 (R$ 8,259) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)