Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.886 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,859 (R$ 4,066) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)