Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,065 (R$ 4,008) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)