Cost of living comparison between Belluno, Italy and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,085 (€1,949) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)