Cost of living comparison between Belluno, Italy and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,658 (€2,342) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)