Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,039 (€1,377) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)