Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 186% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,756 (€1,322) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)