Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,936 (€2,148) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)