Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.688 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,386 (64,550 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)