Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,705 (92,466 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)