Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,607 (руб 99,671) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)