Cost of living comparison between Belford Roxo, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,388 (R$ 5,956) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)