Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,038 (R$ 2,615) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)