Cost of living comparison between Belfast, United Kingdom and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.574 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,081 (£2,172) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)