Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.997 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,860 (£504) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)