Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,163 (£2,213) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)