Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.403 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,908 (R$ 3,426) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)