Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25710 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,049 (206,336 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)