Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24806 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,392 (207,177 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)