Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,254 (430,003 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (29 minutes ago)