Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25235 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,550 (117,098 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)