Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00492 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,267 (Rp 19,983,619) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)