Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,691 (78,520 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)