Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.809 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,206 (2,858 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)