Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.947 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,795 (1,477 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)