Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.113 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,672 (2,668 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)