Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04336 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,350 (2,083,653 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)