Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04291 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 230% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨267,738 (6,239,729 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (about 2 hours ago)