Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04263 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,459 (2,614,884 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)