Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,230 (58,222 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)