Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,342 (6,179元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)