Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.249 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,676 (元8,652) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)