Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.625 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,958 (11,799 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)