Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.027 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,106 (2,180 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)