Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.959 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,962 (2,002 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (32 minutes ago)