Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.817 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,167 (3,661 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)