Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.888 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,629 (1,995 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)