Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.492 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,186 (RM2,297) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)