Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01595 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨80,273 (5,032,537 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)