Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,786 (94,361 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)