Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,022 (142,109 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)