Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12477 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 177% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,793 (799,799 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)