Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11518 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,449 (325,123 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)