Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12300 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,094 (586,107 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)