Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12419 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 181% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,277 (928,251 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)