Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 179% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,483 (860,100 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 2 hours ago)