Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05771 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,216 (2,602,778 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)