Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05544 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,620 (2,752,653 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)