Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05462 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,830 (2,724,876 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)