Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.344 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 279% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨295,768 (CHF 4,392) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)