Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.154 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 279% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨284,134 (CHF 4,231) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)