Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,211 (COL$5,568,041) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)