Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02282 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,395 (COL$2,821,377) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)