Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,875 (COL$2,960,571) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)