Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,445 (COL$5,308,909) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (37 minutes ago)