Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,966 (COL$5,378,284) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)