Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,708 (COL$2,840,511) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)