Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,738 (COL$3,044,602) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)