Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,279 (COL$2,776,885) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)