Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,046 (COL$2,138,695) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)